- Visit www.campingselect.ca
- Click ‘For Operators’ in the top right-hand section of the homepage
- Click ‘Login’ in the blue dropdown menu
- Enter your Username (email address) and Password
- Click “Log In’
When logged in, take the time to fill out your contact information – Name, Address, Phone Number etc. This will not be displayed on your property listing – it is a way for Camping Select to contact you as an operator. To do this, click the ‘Edit’ tab and then click ‘Operator’ and fill out all the fields listed in the form. If you wish, you can also change your login email in the ‘Account’ area.
To view your property statistics, click ‘Property Statistics’ and choose your property name. This will show the number of visits to your listing broken down by month.
To view and edit your profile, follow these steps:
- Click ‘For Operators’ in the top right-hand section of the page
- Click ‘My Properties’ in the blue dropdown menu
- Click on the Property Name you wish to view/edit. You may also click ‘Edit’ next to your property which will direct you to the Edit page automatically.
- If you choose the Property Name itself, you will be directed to view your listing. To edit it from the View page, click ‘New Draft’. This will direct you to the Edit page.
- Verify your information! Ensure your phone numbers, fax number, map location, website URL and email address are correct and the most current.
- To upload photos – click ‘Browse’ in the Images area and then click ‘Upload’. Enter a description of the photo in the ‘Title’ field under each photo. Note – the first photo you upload will be used as the main profile photo in your listing. To rearrange the order of photos, click the ‘Drag’ icon on the top left-hand corner of the photo and drag the photo into the preferred location
- Choose Payment Methods and any applicable Amenities for your property. Visitors to the website can search by amenity options so it’s important to list as many applicable amenities as possible. This will increase the chance that your listing will appear in the search results.
- Enter the link to your Facebook page and your Twitter profile. This will populate an icon on your listing so that users can visit your social media pages!
- Enter the link to your freetobook.com account. This will populate a 'Book Now' icon on your listing which will link to your freetobook.com account where users can book a stay!
- Edit your property description in the ‘Body’ area. This description is the main selling point on your listing. Consider re-writing it if it hasn’t been updated in a while.
- Enter the link to your TripAdvisor page. This will give users the opportunity to see reviews from past guests.
- Click ‘Save’
Note – all changes to your profile will be moderated by a member of Camping Select. Therefore, your changes won’t appear on your listing immediately.
[email protected]. We will respond promptly to ensure you are getting the most out of your Camping Select listing!