From Main Street in Parrsboro, turn onto Two Islands Road at the War Memorial, and follow the road for 6.5 km.
Our campground offers 47 overnight sites, for tents (un-serviced) and recreational vehicles (with electrical and water hook-ups), as well as 30 seasonal sites. There is a lot of room for slide-outs. We have both open, and wooded sites, as well as the following amenities: washrooms, pay showers, pit toilets, a disposal station, wood, ice, free Wi-Fi, a playground, and a sandy beach.
Pets are welcome, but they must be kept on a leash, and owners must clean up after them. Activities include fishing, and hiking, the golf course is nearby, and a visit to the Fundy Geological Museum is a must.
Parrsboro restaurants offer fresh and delicious food, and The Ship’s Theatre is home to world class entertainment.
2 way hook ups
30 AMP hook up
Big Rig (oversized sites)
Central water station
High Speed Internet Access
Pets Are Welcome
Tent sites (unserviced)
- Parrsboro Golf Course3.34 kms
- Harbor View Restaurant3.70 kms
- Fundy Geological Museum4.54 kms
- From Away Jewelry4.81 kms
- Ship's Company Theatre4.84 kms
- Ottawa House By-The-Sea Museum 4.86 kms
- Tyson's Fine Minerals4.87 kms
- Arlene Collins Art Gallery15.07 kms
- Five Islands Provincial Park17.26 kms
- Mo19.71 kms
- Age of Sail Museum21.89 kms